IT & Development
At CliniSys, your expertise in IT and/or Development will help to create, implement and support some of the most vital technology in healthcare, making a difference to many people’s lives.
We operate in a niche sector and develop technology that is a market leader in pathology systems, meaning your creativity and dedication can help us to influence the future of the pathology industry.
The work we do is challenging and engaging, and you will contribute to our current software and technology whilst bringing in your own ideas.
We develop and support our software in each of our UK offices and our team consists of disciplines and functions such as:
- Software Development
- Database and API
- Technical Architecture
- QA and Automated Software Testing
- Technical Support and Service
- Infrastructure and Platforms
- Business Analysis
- Project and Programme Management
Whilst we deliver solutions utilising the waterfall model, much of our product development and software engineering is in Agile, utilising C#, .NET, Oracle and MS SQL databases, with a strong focus on future product development on cloud enabled solutions.
What are the benefits of a career with CliniSys for IT professionals and developers?
- We're in a niche industry, covering both IT and healthcare
- You'll work on some of the most innovative healthcare software in the world
- You will add value to well-developed tech with your ideas
- We're committed to producing quality tech solutions
- We will offer you a clear career progression structure
- We're a secure, evolving business that will challenge you
- Your contributions will help make the quality of people’s lives better
- Our team is helpful, supportive and operates in a relaxed environment
If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, take a look at the latest IT & Development jobs at CliniSys.