IS ENGAGING WITH CUSTOMERS AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS IN YOUR DNA?
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative account manager to join our team in a key role, leading engagement, developing our existing client relationships and increasing our customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales in the existing client base in one of four territories covering UK and Ireland
- Work in conjunction with the territory Account Director where applicable, functionally reporting to them, and territory Internal Account Manager
- Focus on growing and developing existing client relationships and increasing customer satisfaction
- Create and execute local account strategy and business plan
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Other tasks include
- Creating action plans that enable you to maintain a high level of account management through direct contact onsite with the customer base
- Performing annual customer reviews in line with business support processes
- Production of weekly and periodical management reports against business plans
- Managing the development and approval of all commercial proposals with all internal customers, to ensure all areas of the proposal meets the needs of the customer and is acceptable and deliverable by all internal stakeholders
- Negotiating proposals with customers
- Production of quotations, order acceptances, and sales documentation in line with group ISO processes
- Assisting in demonstrations, exhibitions, user groups and visits by prospects to clients’ sites
- Providing technical expertise throughout the procurement sales process
- Assisting in the sales and marketing of all CliniSys products and services
- Facilitating quality activities for the Business Support department
- Supporting the development of internal systems
- Maintaining and updating current business support processes
- Maintaining product knowledge
- Progressing your personal development and encouraging the development of other team members
- Strong background in account management and sales
- Comprehensive understanding of Healthcare IT Ecosystems
- Any experience in Pathology or Ordercomms or Biomedical Science is desirable
- Multi-contact customer relationship management including CXO level
- Demonstrable history of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organisational skills are also essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven