DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR CREATING WINNING AND COMPELLING BIDS?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe, of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software. We are also the creator of market-leading products such as WinPath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented Bid Executive, to help improve win rates, commercial growth and profit.
As an integral member of the team, the focus of this role is to own, manage and support multiple bids throughout the bid process, producing high-quality bid responses, commercial proposals and presentation collateral.
- To collaborate with the Bid Operations Officer, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Director, other colleagues and suppliers as required, to deliver high quality responses in a timely manner
- To manage bids throughout the bid and sales lifecycle, ensuring that documents are of a consistently high standard and are compelling, compliant and meet all legal, commercial and technical requirements
- Coaching colleagues on bid governance, bid qualification and best practice
- Supporting sales and technical teams through proposals, pitches and presentations
- Supporting the production of client-focused RFP/ITT responses and compliant SQ/PQQ submissions
- Working with the Bid Operations Officer, fellow Bid Exec’s and Technical Sales specialists in coordinating the overarching bid programme and resource management
- Scheduling meetings, reviews etc. and ensuring the necessary resources are available when required
- Proofreading all documentation prior to submission
- Conducting bid debriefs on both won and lost opportunities
- Producing and updating the bid FAQ library
Essential skills required
- Demonstrable understanding of public body procurement, including detailed knowledge of the OJEU procurement process, with a background of producing detailed bid submissions as well as SQ/PQQs
- An exceptional eye for detail, with the ability to quickly identify key points of interest within a bid, and to work with the Bid Operations Officer, Sales Lead and Subject Matter Experts to devise a winning strategy and approach
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and within strict time frames
- Ability to ensure content contributors meet deadlines as required, through clear communication and progress monitoring of SMEs
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate potential delays to agreed bid plan milestones
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to think both logically and creatively
- Creative, with a proven ability to take an initiative from concept, through development into implementation
- Experienced in using websites and portals to locate and submit bids
- Advanced skills in Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe
- Ability to work well under pressure, support colleagues and drive a bid through to completion
- Knowledge of Shipley methodology and preferably APMP Foundation qualified
- Background in coordinating the process of a range of different sized bids
- Sound commercial and contractual understanding of either public sector, IT or managed services market
- Knowledge of the health sector
- Managing SharePoint sites or experience of using similar CRM systems
- Manging Microsoft Teams sites or experience of using similar communication and collaboration platforms
- Experience in developing material for a bid knowledge library
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use as we modernise and transform Pathology functions across the UK and EMEA
- Grow with us, with support developing your career and skillset
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will mainly be home based but will require travel to other offices, sites or events when required.