Why join CliniSys?
CliniSys is an exciting, dynamic and expanding global company. It is a stable, well-established international software business, developing market-leading healthcare software used by the majority of NHS trust. We’re expanding our team of highly-skilled, passionate and deeply committed IT professionals, and this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career and work with a world-leading vendor of pathology solutions. The Software Developer role is a very exciting position that will have a positive impact on the delivery of day-to-day pathology services.
- Working closely with the development team to develop and support our software applications
- Projects will be a mixture of greenfield and brownfield
- Taking part in daily stand up Scrum meetings
- Working closely with our analysis, testing and technical publications teams
- ·nHibernate or equivalent ORM
- Testing - nUnit or equivalent
- HTML / CSS
- Database skills - ANSI SQL, PL SQL or Oracle 11g
- CSS Framework i.e. Bootstrap