DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR CREATING WORLD-CLASS SOFTWARE?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe, of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software. We are also the creator of market-leading products such as WinPath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
Our goal is to develop the next generation of software products for laboratory management, order communications, and diagnostic insight and intelligence that deliver modern, intuitive experiences to our customers and users.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Development Manager to lead our Uxbridge development centre, that is tasked with creating our market-leading ICE product.
As an integral member of the product group leadership team, the focus of this role is to own, drive and support our day-to-day development productivity, and drive development to meet our business strategy and goals.
- Knowledge of healthcare technology and eco systems
- Knowledge of enterprise or large-scale public-sector web services
- Agile certified
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use as we modernise and transform Pathology functions across the UK and EMEA
- Grow with us, while supporting and developing your team’s careers and skillsets
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS and Ordercomms solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will mainly be based at our Uxbridge Office but may require very infrequent travel to other offices, sites or events when required.