CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative individual, looking to further develop their career in account management, by joining our dynamic enterprise software sales team. We provide market-leading LIMS solutions to both the UK public and private healthcare sector.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, It involves working to tight timescales and multi-tasking to ensure that all client requests are responded to, and working as a team in partnership with our external sales team. Your responsibility will be to assist in the development of our client relationships to the highest standards, providing best in class sales administration, order processing, client support and service.
The work will be challenging and no two days will be the same, as it touches on every business area within CliniSys, but we can promise your life in our team will not be boring! Our sales team promotes an excellent environment to learn in, and a strong promotional environment for you to work with while building your commercial and healthcare knowledge.
- Supporting the external account management team in the development of clientele and winning of business
- Assisting in the identification, tracking, administration and creation of opportunities to sell additional software and services, by utilising exceptional organisational skills whilst remaining quality focused at all times
- Applying strong attention to detail and high regard for accuracy, ensuring no information or detail is missing
- Engage and articulate the benefit of our solutions to clientele
- Providing world-class account management and customer service, through engagement with clients and colleagues via phone, email and occasionally in person
- Working to SLA and timeframes with a focus to win business
This would be a significant opportunity for you to further develop your career and expertise in an exciting world-class leading medical technology vendor in the sale of enterprise software solutions that helps, saves and makes people’s lives better, fulfilling a critical function within the UK healthcare system.
- Experience in internal sales and account management, sales support or customer relationship management position
- Able to demonstrate strong skills to create and issue quotations and proposals
- Strong appreciation of technology or managed services sales
- Customer-centric with a passion to meet and exceed the customers’ expectations
- Proactive, flexible and highly motivated, with an enthusiasm to meet customer requirements
- Thrives on an ability to work well under pressure and meet tight timescales
- Ability to plan, or manage multiple resources and collaborate with stakeholders, to drive and complete bids, quotes and tenders
- Target and sales closure oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively; outstanding written English and numeracy skills needed for client responses
- Experience in the public sector or healthcare sector is highly desirable
- Knowledge or understanding of public body procurement including detailed knowledge of the OJEU procurement process
Why join CliniSys:
- Joining the market leader in the UK and Europe
- Excellent for career development – you’ll grow with us, with support for developing your career, commercial skillset and experience
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 450 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role well be based at our Chertsey Office (HQ) and may require occasional travel to other offices, sites or events when required.