CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and upcoming Support Engineer, experienced in delivering to 1st and 2nd line client sided support services and keen to advance their skills with systems administration.
General implementation and support of the ICT function and systems on a day to day basis. This will include but is not limited to the following.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Any technical certification such as ITIL, MCPs MCSA MCSE
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Develop and shape your career and join us key technology projects
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will also be subject to joining and taking part in on call shift pattern the team provides.
This role is based in our Chertsey head office; whilst not regular, you will be required to undertake travel across the UK to our company offices, data centres and events, as and when required.