DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the creator of market-leading products known as WinPath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to help us get our message out and communicate with our customers and users about the products we create.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career working for a leading UK software vendor!
You’ll be working with our sales, leadership, product management and marketing teams, from the day to day messaging, customer attraction and brand awareness, to refreshing our collateral and sales documentation, planning and running events, through to special projects we have coming up including a rebranding exercise.
- Ensuring our overall marketing operational plan is delivered on a day-to-day basis
- Maintaining our brand guidelines and advocating brand awareness throughout the company
- Supporting the creative process and running of marketing initiatives, including the creation of company literature, website content, product brochures and so on
- General website and CMS management, uploading content and editing pages
- Supporting the Account Management Team in the creation and running of sales campaigns
- Assisting with various conference exhibitions and CliniSys user group meetings
- Gathering all necessary client and market research
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create a social media strategy for the company
- Investigating new technology for use within the department
- Maintaining and developing the existing bank of stock images and logos
- Provide periodical reports as requested by the Marketing Manager
- Contributing to the team spirit within the company and undertaking any other task assigned by the Management Team
Knowledge, skills, abilities: