Regional Marketing Manager (Fluent Spanish)
CliniSys Group (www.clinisysgroup.com) is the leading European provider of end-to-end clinical laboratory intelligence.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of workflow and information management solutions across all pathology disciplines including, Anatomical, Clinical, and Molecular. These encompass the complete workflow from order, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through to their integration into the clinical workflow.
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of our Group Marketing team and will specifically support CliniSys’ regional business in the UK, Ireland and in the mid to long-term also Spain.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the regional marketing plans to help influence brand awareness and perception, generate leads and enable the sales and partner teams to meet their commercial objectives with new customer acquisition/ bids and you will support business growth within existing customers.
The Regional Marketing Manager will also play an important role in supporting group level projects such as, the role-out of an updated corporate narrative, a branding refresh, a PR and communications programme, a new multi-lingual website and an internal communications programme.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Become the subject matter expert within the marketing team for the UK, Ireland and Spanish regions.
- Develop, manage and execute the regional marketing plans.
- Collaborate closely with the sales leadership, sales and partner teams of your regions to seek buy-in for the marketing plan and tactics.
- Plan and implement integrated and localised multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Closely collaborate with the group content manager to roll out the group content strategy.
- Manage the production of regional and localised content e.g. video productions, case studies presentations, webinars and press interviews across all markets.
- Work with regional content distribution platforms and partners, on a broad and result oriented content distribution plan, conduct ongoing research and identify new content distribution channels and marketing partnership opportunities.
- Develop and implement paid and organic social strategies for each market.
- Develop and maintain a compliant regional marketing and campaign database for all regions.
- Strive for optimised funnel performance for each channel and campaign - forecast, track, monitor and analyse success of all regional marketing activities, and plan adjustments in order to optimise return on marketing investment and achieve marketing KPIs.
- Manage external marketing agencies and other service providers, as relevant.
- Excel in using the company’s systems and tools, strive to implement and share best practice in marketing and project management.
- Budget management.
- 20% travel required.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Spanish.
- B2B marketing experience for enterprise technology/ SaaS companies.
- In-depth understanding of the sales and marketing funnel, conversion performance and how marketing contributes to, and influences, revenue.
- Experience with multi-lingual content development, SEO and localisation in multiple formats - video, infographics, white papers etc.
- Experience in digital marketing, social media and online and offline event management.
- Experience of contact database building and management and data segmentation.
- Track record of working for European markets.
- In-depth experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools required, including analytics and dashboard reporting.
- Experience with web content management, web analytics and related tools.
- Familiarity/ proficiency with other marketing tools such as employee advocacy, keyword research, project management tools and BI systems would be a bonus.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry or laboratory technology industry would be beneficial.
- Experience in account-based and channel marketing for different regions would be advantageous.
Why join CliniSys:
- Help build and shape a new group-wide marketing function.
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients.
- Market across a broad family of applications and regions on flagship and next generation technologies.
- Bring your experience, drive and expertise to full use
- Get full support with developing your career and skillset.
Please visit www.clinisysgroup.com and www.clinisys.co.uk for more information.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will be based at our Chertsey office and will require travel to other offices, sites or events when required.