CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented office / project administrator to join our delivery (PMO) team in a part time role at our Chertsey to undertake the role of a Project Support Officer working 5 days a week circa 10am till 2pm.
Ideally you will have a strong background in office or project administration, collaborating with others and advanced use of MS Excel.
In this role you will assist in maintaining our project documentation, a range of business administration activities in our PMO dept., whilst supporting the Programme Office Manager in support and management of our implementation teams.
- Maintain, update and coordinate our project activities processes, templates and PMO function utilising your administrations skills
- Support our Project Managers (PMs) and the PMO Manager to keep track our project finances up to date using Excel
- Assist in the management of a SharePoint site
- Provide administrative support to the PMO and delivery department
- Monitoring, scheduling and reporting, ensuring stakeholders are aware of the inputs required in a timely manner:
- Help us administer our quality assurance, by checking:
- Customer sign offs are clearly defined, archived and readily available
- Projects adhere to our delivery method and templates
- Outstanding actions are managed and chased through to resolution
- Risk and issue logs are regularly reviewed, eg items have owners, action dates are not in the past etc.
- Monitoring and logging of project documentation and payments
- Deliverables are fully accounted for during / following project meetings
- Assist delivery team in booking training courses, raising purchase orders (third party software licences, hardware and external resources) and coordinating invoice payments with the finance team
- Provide ad-hoc requests for programme information
- Book meeting rooms, set up meetings, minute taking and follow up on action points
- Provide cover for the PMO Manager during their absence
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Have a proven track record of working in administrative function such as
- Office / Business Administration
- Executive PA or a Project Support / Management environment
- Committed and highly organised individual capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills,
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables and lookups),
- Working knowledge of MS Project Desirable
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Desirable
Why join CliniSys:
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support and training to perform the role of a Project Support Officer
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role well be based at our Chertsey office part time (Desired 5 days a week circa 10-2) and may require occasional infrequent travel to other offices, sites or events when required.