DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR ADMINSTERING PAYROLL?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the creator of market-leading products known as WinPath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are seeking a Payroll Administrator to help us manage our payroll and expense processes, ensuring our teams are always paid on time every time across the business. This job will also include managing expenses and benefits, whilst supporting the organisation of employees with any related queries.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career working for a leading UK software vendor!
You’ll be working with our HR, back office and finance teams, as a key partner taking ownership of our payroll functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll from start to finish
- Communication between managers and employees
- Advising on payroll and HMRC legislation
- Payroll tax queries - employee support
- Statutory payments
- Manual calculation of TAX and NIC where necessary
- Employee pay advice
- Processing statutory deductions from pay - court orders, CSA
- Administration of employee pensions
- Redundancy pay calculations
- Administration of employees’ benefits
- Preparation of financial pay / benefits reporting
- Ad-hoc payroll project responsibilities
- Liaison with external bodies such as HMRC, courts, pensions, childcare, IP scheme, Computershare etc
- Payroll systems knowledge, including ADP
- Strong MS Excel
- Confidence using the rest of Microsoft Office
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Good telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills
- Good team player
- Willing to ‘muck in’ when necessary
- Good sense of humour
Education and experience:
- Standard level of education
- Background in payroll administration
- Dealing with customers both face to face and on the telephone