DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR PROVIDING WORLD-CLASS PROJECT SUPPORT?
CliniSys is a well-established company, with over 200 employees, and over 30 years’ experience of developing market-leading healthcare software. This includes clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and order comms software, and CliniSys is also the creator of products such as WinPath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We need an amazing PMO, who can work with our project teams in the UK to ensure we deliver an exceptional client service to the business worldwide, as well as help translate our technology ambitions into real-world implementations.
• Understanding and complying with CliniSys’ procedures and working practices in a timely manner
• Defining and maintaining process improvements for project management within the company, including management policies, methods and tools
• Providing guidance, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within the organisation
• Performing project assurance and governance to ensure processes and standards are adhered to
• Working closely with other departments including business support (sales), product and service to ensure the project life cycle is adhered to
• Overseeing risk and issue management for the organisation and facilitating the risk and issue board meetings
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Experienced in MS Project
• Experienced in Project Server and Project Server Administration
• Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
• Experienced in using SharePoint
• Good understanding of Prince2 methodology
Education and experience:
• Previous background and experience as a PMO or similar role working in a project management environment
• Moderate experience within an IT or software provider organisation desirable
• Educated to degree level desirable