CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and Order Comms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
It is an exciting time for you to join CliniSys. Demand for our software and services is accelerating as we help the NHS develop their new Pathology Networks, to better support an ageing population with higher rates of chronic disease, the shift towards personalised medicine and advances in disciplines such as genomics, for predictive and preventative medicine, and to realise the potential offered by new technologies such as digital pathology and machine learning.
We are currently searching for a Problem and Major Incident Manager to join our services team. In this role, you will be responsible for the company-wide acceptance, progression and reporting on all activities within the Problem Management and Major Incident processes. You will need to facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of the relevant corrective and preventative measures.
In conjunction with this, you will also be responsible for the creation, development and management of Problem Management and Major Incident Management processes and documentation. You will have the autonomy to do things your way in this role so it is important you have previously managed the full life-cycle of all problem and major incident records.
What do I need to be a success?
- Solid understanding of process life-cycles including version control, version history, peer circulation and touch point agreements.
- Proven experience with risk/issue management, planning, configuration management, etc.
- Ability to implement and manage change.
- Comfortable creating and delivering executive-level summary reports and presentations.
- Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v2 Foundations, or as a Practitioner or Manager; or ITIL v3 as an Intermediate, Expert or Master
- Exposure to Prince2 methodologies.
If you have all the above and also have the drive to be the key person for managing incidents then this could be the perfect role for you.
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Take ownership, drive and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE and CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30yearsin the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software