CliniSys are on the lookout for a Programme Support Officer to join their expanding team in Chertsey.
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
In this role, you will work within the Delivery Programme Office (PMO), assisting in project documentation, assurance and administration activities to support the Delivery Programme Office Manager and wider Delivery Department.
- Work with and follow the guidance of the PMO Manager
- Maintain and coordinate updates to Clinisys’ Delivery Operating Model (known as the “method”), including process and templates
- Support Project Managers (PMs) and the PMO Manager to consolidate and update project finances
- Consolidate monthly status reports, using the content to produce & publish Delivery portfolio plans
- Carry out Project Server Administration and support CliniSys Project Server users
- Support the maintenance the central PMO project log
- Assist in the management of the SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites
- Provide administrative support to the PMO and Delivery Department
- Monitoring, scheduling and reporting on the following, ensuring PMs are aware of the inputs required in a timely manner:
- Stage Gate reviews
- Service Transition Meetings (ISSR, FSRR, Go-NoGo etc)
- Customer sign offs are clearly defined, archived and readily available
- Projects adhere to CliniSys’ delivery method and templates
- Outstanding actions from Stage Gates are managed and chased through to resolution
- Risk & issue logs are regularly reviewed, items have owners, action dates are not in the past etc.
- Monitoring and logging project documentation and payment milestone evidence
- Deliverables are fully accounted for during / following Project Closedown meetings
- Assist Delivery team in booking training courses, raising purchase orders (third party software licences, hardware and external resources) and coordinating invoice payments with the Finance team
- Provide ad-hoc requests for Programme information
- Book meeting rooms, set up meetings, minute taking and follow up on action points
- Provide cover for the PMO Manager during their absence
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel (pivot tables and lookups), Outlook and Word
- Excellent administration skills
- Committed and highly motivated organised individual capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of project methodologies, tools and techniques, including planning, RAID and change management
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Take ownership, drive and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software