Are you the go to person for delivering concurrent, critical projects?
CliniSys are on the lookout for an exceptional Service Project Manager, you will be based out of their Chertsey office and work on their SmalWorks programme.
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
In this role, you will manage the delivery (deployment, development, configuration, client, financial & commercial aspects) of recurring sales based projects to hospitals and Trusts within the UK in accordance with the CliniSys UK solution delivery model.
· Responsibility for the delivery aspects of a recurring sales solution to a client, including full project, risk, financial, commercial & business management activities in accordance with the company project delivery & client management procedures.
· Ownership of delivery aspects of service based projects, including full project, risk & business management activities in accordance with the service based requirements.
· Work with the Service Portfolio Manager, in managing and supporting the development of internal systems to aid the function of the Service Portfolio team.
· Manage delivery of Service based projects such as software version updates requiring the participation of the Service Portfolio team including project, resource and customer management and all aspects of field and remote based delivery.
· Understand our Customers’ short and long-term strategies, advise and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs and allow this to facilitate contribution to the development of the product and solution.
· Attend or organise attendance of agreed meetings with Clients or carry out further on site trouble shooting where appropriate to resolve or aid the resolution of service desk incidents.
· Solution team management and Matrix team / resource management, across internal service, delivery, development and third-party vendor teams
To be a great project manager you need a range of functional and technical skills.
- Strong in-depth background in project management and delivery of software solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Matrix people leadership
- Planning and documentation
- Resource, financial and contractual management.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects
- Prince 2 or other formal project management certification such as PMP
- Leadership skills to manage people both internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to take initiative toward project completion
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills up with previous experience at C-suite
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Take ownership, drive and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
This role will client facing and you will travel across the UK, to events, company and client locations as and when required.