DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR PROVIDING WORLD-CLASS APPLICATION SUPPORT?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the creator of market-leading products known as Winpath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
The Senior Application Support Analyst (ICE) role is a very exciting position that has a positive impact on the delivery of day-to-day healthcare services.
Based our of our Uxbridge offices you will be working with many medical and IT professionals including key management in labs across the UK, helping improve the delivery and services of biomedical science.
If you have a background in Application Support or administering or troubleshooting databases, this opportunity could be the exciting change in career you’ve been looking for.
- Providing in-depth and direct support to customers via phone / email / web to resolve complex issues
- Analyse and understand the problem reported by the customer and bring to a resolution
- Document problems accurately and completely, and defects in our trouble ticketing and internal service workflow systems
- Investigate and provide workarounds as applicable, or escalate and coordinate serious issues or bugs with development and testing, while managing and supporting the client through the process
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally and prioritise accordingly
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the products
- Create knowledge base articles (FAQ/solutions) that have repeat value
- Working with software that is at the forefront of patient care
- Background in providing application support and an ability to read and writing queries for MS SQL databases
- Excellent understanding of delivering “best in class” customer experience, by utilising customer service, root cause analysis, trouble ticketing systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- Any interest or experience within a Pathology Lab, Digital Pathology, Pathology IT Support, Order Comms administration, BMS 1/2 status in the UK health sector
- Moderate experience within an IT or software providers organisation providing application support
- ITIL Certifications or Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications such as MTA, MCSE or MCDBA or efforts towards such qualifications