IS DELIVERING BEST IN CLASS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN YOUR DNA?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
The Senior Project Manager role is home-based, and is an exciting opportunity where you will be managing a portfolio of projects with a selection of key clients. You will also be leading a team to implement complex enterprise software solutions, and be responsible for improving project efficiency and effectiveness, through project management process and tool improvements.
- Project management and coordination of software delivery to clientele (NHS Trusts and Hospitals, etc)
- Leading, monitoring and managing multiple projects
- Ensuring all project management activities from end to end are looked after
- Risk, resource and change management
- Financial control and executive stakeholder management
- Solution team management and Matrix team / resource management, across internal service, delivery, development and third-party vendor teams
- Project documentation and status reports
- Host internal and external project meetings
- Team motivation and leadership
- Contractual acceptance
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
To be a great project manager you need a range of functional and technical skills.
- Strong in-depth background in project management and delivery of software solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Matrix people leadership
- Project management
- Planning and documentation
- Project control
- Risk management
- Resource management
- Financial management
- Contractual management
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects
- Prince 2 or other formal project management certification such as PMP
- Leadership skills to manage people both internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to take initiative toward project completion
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Exceptional client and stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Take ownership, drive and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be home-based, and the person selected will be expected to travel across the UK, to events, company and client locations as and when required.