DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR PATHOLOGY AND TEAM LEADERSHIP?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the creator of market-leading products known as Winpath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
The Service Desk Team Lead role is a very exciting position that has a positive impact on the delivery of day-to-day healthcare services.
You will be working with many medical and IT professionals, including key management in labs across the UK, helping to improve the delivery and services of biomedical science.
If you have a background in Pathology as a Biomedical Scientist and have previous experience leading teams, this opportunity could be the exciting change in career you’ve been looking for.
- Undertaking incident trends analysis and instigating problems records, in order to consistently improve processes
- Acting as an escalation point and managing all stakeholders
- Participating, along with the other relevant managers, in the on-call Duty Manager rota
- Managing administrate service-based tools, service reporting tools and systems where required
- Carrying out site visits when needed in relation to customer ‘go lives’, as part of a service improvement plan
- Ensuring appropriate processes and training are implemented to facilitate introduction of new CliniSys products
- Fully understanding the service CliniSys offers to deliver in line with customer expectations
- Developing and maintaining a rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures
- Planning, prioritising and organising tasks and activities
- Excellent time management of yourself and your team
- Leadership of team and individual team members
- Communication skills, questioning and active listening, building trust, empathy and mutual understanding
- Performance appraisals planning, conducting, and follow up
- Training and developing others, coaching and mentoring, assessing training needs
- Delegation, identifying and agreeing tasks, measuring, follow-up, management by objectives
- Managing relationships, both inside and outside the business
- Excellent customer service management
Other skills, knowledge and abilities:
- High levels of commitment and ability to act when necessary, working to tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands
- Assertiveness and sound judgement
- Ability to implement and manage change