CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented developer to join our Product Development team and be part of a greater team that will deliver product enhancements, new products whilst working within an agile development environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to undertake a key part in our development, using current and next-gen technologies. You will create great software that is easy and native to use enabling productivity and solving workflow challenges for medical professionals in their daily role.
- Work in an Agile environment using the principle of continuous improvement.
- Work with others to understand and analyse requirements, defects and issues.
- Develop readable and maintainable code solutions that support and enhance the product.
- Innovate good approaches to development and encourage others to innovate.
- Resolve bugs raised from stabilisation, integration and production.
- Work on migrating legacy systems to new platforms.
- Build technical knowledge and share best practice.
- C# or Java, VB, C++.
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Solid computer science background including algorithm and data structures
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices across the entire development life cycle; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing, CI/CD.
- Experience in delivering solutions / products from concept to release.
- Strong understanding of agile development practices and scrums.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the confidence to make and stand by decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to recognise your audience’s technical understanding and level, and adapt accordingly
Why join CliniSys:
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Opportunity to shape the workflow used in the front line of Clinical Diagnostics
- Work across a broad family of applications and web services on flagship and next-generation technologies
- You will work alongside top experts in your field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support with developing your career and skillset
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years’ experience in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.