CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for talented and collaborative software engineer to join our development team at our Chertsey office.
We are open to both mid and senior levels of experience to join our highly experienced, talented and supportive teams. We are committed to providing the very best in diagnostic intelligence and healthcare software on the market, through innovation and creativity.
As a part of our development team, you will share accountability for developing world-class software solutions to meet the needs of our clients, working on a range projects, creating new functionality into current systems, and helping us develop our next generation of products.
- Utilise your experience and development skills to solve complex challenges with the creation of high-quality software
- Contribute in the design decision, coding, and testing of our software solutions
- Collaborate and drive best practice, working with a range of colleagues across a variety of teams to complete tasks
- Understand the development and product lifecycle process, and become an active contributor by setting challenging goals
- Actively apply feedback received on day-to-day work, and strive to improve performance
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans to manage your workload
- Clearly articulate project goals and timelines
- Continue to learn, invest and hone your skills as a software engineer to expert level, keeping abreast of best practice
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Have a proven track record in the development of a software products
- Strong understanding of development and product lifecycles
- Strong technical expertise in the command of C# and Web Services
- Knowledge of associated technologies and able to pick up new technologies and implement them
- Passionate about delivering quality software products
- Constantly improving, both in the context of the team through mentoring, as well as personally through research and self-development
- Engage with the team and offer ideas for improvements and enhancements to working practices, tools, frameworks, etc
- Agile Scrum experience is desirable
Education and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Experience working for software vendor, building commercial grade applications and web services
- Any experience with Healthcare, Analytics, Workflow sector is desirable
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in your field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support with developing your career and skillset
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role well be based at our Chertsey office and may require infrequent travel to other offices, sites or events when required.