ARE TESTING AND PATHOLOGY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN YOUR DNA?
CliniSys is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe, of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software. We are also the creator of market-leading products such as Winpath and ICE.
Our systems help medical professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients across the country every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a Test Manager to lead and manage our Software Testing Function and teams, working closely with the Product Director, Product Manager and PMO to plan activities in line with the product roadmaps and customer project requirements.
- Promote and drive a productive and high quality testing environment to meet our development output across several offices
- Provide leadership and direct line management to our test teams and team leaders, motivating, guiding and developing all individuals
- Manage the full end-to-end testing programmes of work
- Coordinate all test activities undertaken during the SDLC
- Deliver software releases for the agreed product roadmaps, with a high level of quality, in the required timeframes
- Develop and promote new test strategies, best practice and innovation in testing to meet the business needs
- Act as a senior leader within our development organisation, working closely with key stakeholders across the business to achieve business objectives
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
To be a successful Test Manager you need a range of functional, technical and soft skills:
- Ability to manage and motivate Test Team/s in order to meet demanding business needs
- Excellent knowledge in test techniques, tools and the latest industry trends, including software engineering processes and automation
- Strong leadership, management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of test management and automation tools
- Ability to coordinate teams and multi-task effectively
- Exposure to test planning and execution within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
Any knowledge of AWS or other cloud services is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.