CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented UX developer to join our Product Development team to champion our User Interface Development and enhance our User Experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to undertake a key part in our development, using next gen technologies across multiple, web, mobile, tablet and desktop platforms. Creating great software that is easy and native to use enabling productivity and solving workflow challenges for medical professionals in their daily role.
You will form part of a greater team that will deliver product enhancements, new products whilst working within an agile development environment.
- Undertake UX development and design requests utilising UX techniques and best practice.
- Develop highly interactive user interfaces and data visualisations that are intuitive for end users, that work across multiple-platforms.
- Work in an Agile environment ensuring continuous improvement of design and implementation.
- Display thought leadership in the field of UX development.
- Consider the operational, deployment and support impacts of any design decisions made.
- Work with the rest of the team to build technical knowledge and share best practice.
- In-depth background in UX and software development. Creating intuitive designs and software for cross platform usage.
- Angular v2 and onwards.
- Responsive Web Design – Bootstrap or equivalent.
- State Management - NGRS, Redux, RXJS
- AWS Serverless development.
- MVC, HTML5, CSS frameworks & architecture.
- UI Testing frameworks. Jasmine, Karma.
- Experience in delivering solutions / products from concept to release.
- Strong understanding of agile development practices and scrums.
- Experience of working within a test-driven development (TDD) environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the confidence to make and stand by decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to recognise your audience’s technical understanding and level, and adapt accordingly
Why join CliniSys:
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Opportunity to shape the work flow used in the front line of Clinical Diagnostics
- Work across a broad family of applications and web services on flagship and next generation technologies
- You will work alongside top experts in your field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support with developing your career and skillset
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years’ experience in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will be based at our Chertsey office and may require infrequent travel to other offices, sites or events when required.